Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I made this

OK, so I have been convinced by more than one person that it is time to leap into the 21st century. That includes creating blogs, ( I don't even have time to read my daily emails) but, whatever. My kids have IPODS, so maybe if I win it, I'll download some really good music onto mine, and pretend that it's really just a transistor radio. The 7 1/2 habits presentation was pretty good. I think the hardest one for me would be #4, relating to having confidence. I need to work on that one.

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! The ipod has been a source of inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you learn about RSS, it will be EASY to read all kinds of blogs in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say every journey begins with the first step. Congrats on your first step!

    ReplyDelete